Acoustic ceiling tiles
59,74 € – 69,01 € +Vat
Size of a sound insulation panel: 1040x640x60 mm.
Our customers with an EU corporate tax number can buy tax-free!
Shop with Confidence: 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee!
On weekdays between 07:00 and 15:10.
- Free shipping on orders over 400 € !
- The production time for panels and carpets is 1 week, curtains 2 weeks.
You can order a “Free” Online Acoustic Measurement here!
Measurement is 16 EUR without tax- but if you buy, we will deduct it from the amount of the product! So you will definitely order what you need!
The shipping cost of the ordered product(s) will be displayed after placing the product (s) in the basket.
Countries within the EU: Our customers with an EU corporate tax number can buy tax-free!
Citizens of countries outside the EU that can buy without VAT: United Kingdom, Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, San Marino have to pay customs duties according to their own country’s tariffs when receiving the product.
Acoustic ceiling tiles Features:
- Size of a sound insulation panel: 1040x640x60 mm.
- 90kg / m3 acoustic cotton/wool/mineral wool with sound insulation lining (harmless to health, fire resistant, high quality).
- you can also order it with extra dense 80kg/m3 Elitexa acoustic foam (additional cost)
- The excellent hard wood structure ensures long life.
- In addition, dense acoustic silk protects against dusting.
- With pre-drilled holes for screw mounting.
- The stapling and stitching are not visible on the sides of the panel. The acoustic silk is attached only to the top of the panel, facing the ceiling.
- Mineral wool (wool) is an excellent soundproofing material that effectively absorbs noises in our environment, as well as on ceilings.
- We also make custom designs!
- You will find the screws supplied with the product in the package.
Colours of acoustic ceiling tiles:
You can even request patterned cotton fabric:
On the ceiling, we usually distinguish 2 types of placing sound-absorbing panel.
One way is to fix the single broadband acoustic panels to the ceiling in a horizontal position. Acoustic treatment of ceilings is essential to achieve the ideal sound! These panels can be placed on the walls of buildings of any type , or in rooms, classrooms or offices.
The following images show this method:
The other way to place acoustic ceiling panels used in room acoustics:
Multiple applications possible:
This solution is most often used for office acoustic treatment, or in large halls and factories or rooms. The main advantage of this placement method is that a large amount of acoustic panels can be placed next to each other, this way even more efficient sound absorption can be achieved. Therefore, the sides of the ceiling tiles have been pre-fitted with screws.
Ideal placement of acoustic ceiling tiles
There are pre-drilled holes on the top of the ceiling tiles, so they can be fixed extremely easily with screws or hooks. They can also be installed with suspended ceilings, or even they can be used instead of suspended ceilings (suspended ceilings can only be designed in a room where the ceiling height is appropriate.) The acoustic ceiling tiles look good suspended both vertically and horizontally, they can be decorative accessories for any interior. Due to their light weight, their installation does not require any expertise at all, anyone can do the installation easily. Our customers can choose from several types and sizes. Our on-site or online acoustic measurement will help you to determine the type and the right amount of panels for your room. A wide range of bass absorbers, diffusers and broadband panels is available to our customers. The ideal amount of panels depends on the size and shape of the room, the distance between the floor and the ceiling. If you have any questions or concerns about fixing the panels, we are more than happy to help, feel free to contact us!
- All our products are regularly tested, made in any size and quantity.
- Our panels have the highest absorption properties on the market.
- Our products have no expiration time, they retain their beauty and effective function even after many years.
- We will make the products in any size and quantity within 1-2 weeks from order.
- We use only premium raw materials that hace effective sound absorption and diffusion qualities for our products
- Our products are easy to clean and can be wiped off with a damp cloth.
- We pack the ordered panels in strong, dedicated, foil-lined cardboard boxes so that they would not get damaged during transport.
- Our orders are delivered by DHL, and in Hungary by a courier company called 24H.
- We can also implement specific sizes and ideas. Please, email us!
- We cannot take back any custom-made products. ! Please, consider that when ordering.Before beginning the acoustic treatment of a particular room, it is recommended to perform an on-site or 95% accurate online acoustic measurement. PerfectAcoustic is happy to help their customers with that, too. Please, don’t hesitate to contact us, we canprovide free advice.
- If you have any questions about the delivery or our products, please, write to our customer service.
- Do not place the noise-absorbing elements directly on the wall of any office, room, class room, building, it is worth keeping a certain distance from the wall.
- The performance of any Hi-Fi or audio equipment will also improve.
- Advice on room designs, free installation.
- With us, you can find the best solutions to improve the sound in your rooms.
For information on delivery, products, payment, please read the General Terms and Conditions and the FAQ carefully! Our website always has the latest articles and news.
1 white colour more expensive, 2 white colour more expensive, with patterned fabric, beige 5, black 36, blue 30, camel 62, claret 46, dark brown 8, dark gray 53, green 69, king blue 31, light brown 52, light gray 33, middle gray 34, oil color 55, red 25
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.