Decorative acoustic panels (corner bass)
168,92 € +Vat
Our customers with an EU corporate tax number can buy tax-free!
Shop with Confidence: 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee!
On weekdays between 07:00 and 15:10.
- Free shipping on orders over 400 € !
- The production time for panels and carpets is 1 week, curtains 2 weeks.
You can order a “Free” Online Acoustic Measurement here!
Measurement is 16 EUR without tax- but if you buy, we will deduct it from the amount of the product! So you will definitely order what you need!
Countries within the EU: Our customers with an EU corporate tax number can buy tax-free!
Citizens of countries outside the EU that can buy without VAT: United Kingdom, Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, San Marino have to pay customs duties according to their own country’s tariffs when receiving the product.
- Printed sound traps contain high-density 90 kg / cubic meter acoustic cotton within the rigid, hard wooden structure, which is completely harmless to health. Acoustic cotton has a fibrous, dense structure and therefore has excellent sound absorption and soundproofing features.
- The acoustic silk cover is a densely woven material with an anti-dust effect.
- Printed bass absorption panels can be used to absorb excessively accumulated bass, and corner elements are used to handle corners and reduce the echo.
- Wall panel attenuates unwanted bass sounds as early as 40 Hz, effectively absorbing them up to 20,000 Hz.
- Attractive photos will be placed on our printed bass sound absorbing panels, customers can choose from 50 types of photos, but if you want to print your idea or idea on the wall panel, it can also be solved. Email us the selected photo (s).
- The color of our soundproofing product does not fade over time, and the print quality does not deteriorate.
- It is also possible to order individual sizes, in these cases please write to us by e-mail.
- Printed corner elements are specifically designed for placement in problem corners.
- Cleaning them: they can be easily wiped off with a slightly damp cloth.
- The ordered products will be made within 1, maximum 2 weeks. We cannot take back printed items made based on individual orders!
- Our wall panels are carefully and safely packaged and delivered by DHL. In Hungary, the 24H courier service ensures safe delivery.
- Our acoustic wall panels and soundproofing fabric have no obsolescence time and their quality will be preserved for many decades.
All our products are handmade and we inspect them regularly. All our soundproofing wall panels are the best for the treatment of the wall and the ceilings!
PERFECT ACOUSTIC MAKES NOT ONLY ON-SITE ACOUSTIC MEASUREMENTS AND TESTS BUT IS ALSO POSSIBLE FOR ONLINE ACOUSTIC MEASUREMENTS. THE EFFICIENCY OF THE ONLINE METHOD IS 95%! FAST, EASY, AFFORDABLE AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ON-SITE ACCOMMODATION. IF YOU WANT THE PERFECT ACOUSTICS IN YOUR HOME, STUDIO, OR OFFICE, PLEASE CONTACT US WITH CONFIDENCE!
You can choose from the pictures below:
If you can’t find the right image for you here, check out this page:
You must always download the largest size and send it to us!
If you may want to print your photo, please email us. The resolution should be at least 4K or 300dpi.
The sound absorption and soundproofing properties of the bass trap are the same as that of the broadband corner element:
Troubled bass sounds
The attenuation of the bass is perhaps the most important task in creating the ideal surround sound for rooms and studios. The excessive dominance of bass destroys the sound material, depriving the listener of maximum enjoyment of the music or film. Any of our accessories or ornaments and acoustic foam or other foam can absorb high tones, but deep ranges require specially developed equipment. The proportion and distribution of sounds are influenced by several factors, such as the size and shape of the rooms, the structure of the walls, the covering, the material and quantity of the furnishings, and the extent of the glass surfaces.
Deep sounds not only accumulate along walls and ceilings, but the biggest problem in this area is also the corners. As the sounds echo back and forth between the adjacent walls, the bass sounds intensify even more intensely in the corners. We don’t have to mourn the absorbed sounds, they don’t disappear, they just turn into heat energy. So the treatment of the wall or corner is the main task!
Shapes and sizes
In the case of a smaller room, rectangular or square, standing waves and interferences due to the accumulation of deep sounds are common. These can result in highlights and tears that can be different at different points in the room. This allows the sounds to amplify or extinguish each other. Therefore, it is important to reduce the reflections that cause them.
Foam acoustic-it is not useful!
The acoustic foam or other foam is not the best choice of treatment options for the wall. The soundproofing wall panels and fabric can provide the best results for the wall treatment.
After this, it may seem strange to say that as a result of using bass traps, due to their sound-absorbing properties, the bass increases and the bass can be heard more clearly. The explanation for this is that if the extinctions caused by the reflections are eliminated, the deep tones will sound more evenly. Without deep sounds, music or other sound recordings would not be enjoyable. Skip the acoustic foam for the wall! This sort of foam is not suitable for sound insulation on the wall.
We hear deep sounds differently in different parts of the room. There may be too little bass at one point and too much at the other. This can create a cloud in the acoustics. Echos degrade the sounds. Even if we spend a fortune on expensive, high-quality speakers and sound recording devices – we cannot create perfect acoustics without bass-absorbing elements. By placing them on the walls, corners will not reflect the deep sounds but will absorb them, so they will not be able to create extinctions due to attenuation. In studios where sound is also recorded, it is even more important that the recorded sound material sounds flawlessly and evenly at each point in the room. If we record sound materials in a room with poor acoustics, or a room treated with DIY elements, we can create a great disproportion in the subsequent tone control.
Use wall panels and the best fabric! We offer several acoustic wall panels and fabric in our shop. These types of wall panels are modern and beautiful home accessories as well. Avoid wall panels made of DIY, foam, or other unsuitable material or fabric. A well-handled acoustic wall can absorb unwanted sounds and can form perfect acoustics along the wall. Not all wall elements are in our supplies, but we will make the ordered wall products within a short period. Feel free to search our online shop and view our offer! We carefully pack all our wall panels for delivery. You can find ideal wall treatment methods and other interesting articles and news on our site. (Our articles are protected by copyright.) Our main policies are to solve the best acoustic wall treatments with the help of the most suitable sort of options for our customers.
Bass sound absorbers also can eliminate reverberation and shorten reverberation time. As a result of the reverberation, some of the deep sounds will be heard longer than others, making the sound less clear and resonant.
How many sound traps should we place in that room?
It is worth getting as many sound-absorbing devices as we can, that is, as much as the size of the room(s) and our wallet allow. The sound absorption efficiency of subwoofer panels is significantly increased by treating as large a surface area of the space as possible, i.e. by placing as many such panels as possible. As mentioned earlier, corners are the most problematic areas, so it is recommended to start acoustic treatment there. If we have the opportunity, put corner element sound traps in every corner, but don’t forget about the walls and ceiling! Large, flat, hard surfaces also need to be treated due to sound reflection. Perfect Acoustic offers a wide range of acoustic products to its customers.
Please consider that there is a possible color deviation. The same shades may not look like on your monitor. We cannot take responsibility for the resulting problems! SzG
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.