Brazio velvet noise reducing curtains – thermal insulation material
Density 720g / m Double stitched: 1440g/m, Thickness 2.5mm. Dual layer: 5mm, 15-25dB sound attenuation. 40% thermal insulation
On weekdays between 07:00 and 15:10.
- Free shipping on orders over 400 € !
- The production time for panels and carpets is 1 week, curtains 2 weeks.
Order a free curtain sample here.
noise reducing curtains description
Countries within the EU: Our customers with an EU corporate tax number can buy tax-free!
Citizens of countries outside the EU that can buy without VAT: United Kingdom, Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, San Marino have to pay customs duties according to their own country’s tariffs when receiving the product.
We can make curtains up to 280 cm wide. If you need it wider than this, ask for a velcro. This way you can easily put the curtains together. They will also be easier to clean.
- soundproof curtains
- Size: 140cm is the width of the fabric, if you order wider than that we will sew it to the 140cm fabric.
- The price includes the sewing of blackout the soundproof curtains!
- Not only sound but also thermal insulation curtains. The curtain material is designed to keep out heat or cold.
Features of noise-reducing curtains:
The Brazio noise-reducing curtains are made of dual-layer fabrics. This is also the reason for its perfect sound-damping, heat-insulating, and blackout properties.
On the back side of each Brazio blackout, soundproof curtains are made of medium brown fabric material.
- Made of not readily flammable fabrics
- Up to 30-40% thermal insulation can be achieved.
- Machine washable
- Gently soft touch
- Made of durable non-stretch fabric
- Composition 50% PES- 50% cotton
- Density 720g / m Double stitched: 1440g/m
- Wideness 140cm
- Abrasion / Martindale Test (EN ISO 1294-2) 90,000
- Bumping 4-5 (EN ISO 1295-2)
- Colour abrasion resistance (EN ISO 105-B02) 4-5
- Thickness 2.5mm. Dual layer: 5mm
- 10-20dB sound attenuation
- 55% darkening, dual material 75%
- Available as an accessory with a decorative cushion cover in the same colour as the fabric ordered (no lining included)
Our soundproof curtains have an overall width of 140 cm. The length can be chosen by the customer. If you need a wider curtain, we can sew it together, so there will be one seam every 140 cm. When buying, please, measure everything accurately! Our soundproofing drapes can even be used as a partition blackout soundproof curtain or in front of the window!
As usual for drapes, the soundproof curtains should be wider twice or two and half times than the wideness of the windows, to the better effects.
When buying, please always specify the size of soundproofing curtain they need. Your window-door dimensions are not equal to the sizes of the material! In all cases, measure and plan! This is very important to get a product from us that is as size as you imagined !!!
Mounting of the noise-reducing curtains:
Soundproof Curtains come in different designs. You can order: with a slipper, a single, or “just” smoothly (this is for the clip solution)! (The rings solution comes at an extra cost!) It is important to choose the right mount for your cornice!
How to calculate the size of the noise-reducing curtains:
The width of the soundproof curtains fabrics is 140cm, of which sewn edging is about 2-2 cm. This must also be included in the order. For soundproof curtains with a wider width (which is wider than 140 cm), 5 cm is required for fitting. The cornice “hide” of the soundproofing curtain is about 8-10 cm plus material. When calculating sizes, consider every detail, both effect and aesthetics are important!
The tailor-made soundproof curtains cannot be taken back, please note this before ordering or buying !!
Where do we recommend the Brazio noise-reducing curtains?
In flats, houses that are disturbed by external noises and where we want to “silence” our home.
- distribution of living spaces where only this solution can be implemented
- to separate work areas where employees disturb each other with noise
- in the sound insulation and sound reduction of offices and meeting rooms
- to achieve the best acoustics of cinemas and hi-fi rooms
- to make better the acoustics of studios
- to reduce the noise and block the light in your bedroom placed in front of the window
- to save heat and energy
- to create peace in our busy life by blocking light and noise
Acoustics is a discipline, that is a science that deals with sound and its propagation. Several areas of this science use the results of materials science. The disadvantage of sound is that it is reflected by walls, ceilings, windows, and objects and can create unpleasant noise. This requires acoustic elements to put the sounds in the right place! To achieve the ideal acoustics, it is necessary to treat the wall and the ceiling with wall panels to block bobbery coming through the wall. These panels reduce and control the large number of deep tones accumulated along the wall. For the treatment of the window, we offer soundproof curtains, which perform an effective soundproofing function by blocking heat, tone, and light.
1. Each curtain is made based on an individual order, therefore each curtain is considered unique, and we cannot buy it back!
2. The weight of the curtains refers to the flow meter of the material: 1 flow meter is 140 cm and weighs 820 grams. (+/- 20-30% weight deviation possible!)
3. Acoustic curtains can only absorb 10-20 decibels of sound if they are placed completely without gaps or if the acoustics of the given room is adequate! Due to the resulting problems/complaints, we cannot take back the curtains!
There may be minimal colour variation between the curtains and cushion covers ordered.
In the case of an individual curtain order, it is no longer possible to modify or cancel the order after the order and payment, because we cannot refund the price!
The colour sample ordered may vary slightly from the colour ordered.
The colour of a new order may differ from the previous order.
Products can be produced with a +-1-2% variation.
1120, 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128, 1129, 1130, 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138
Questions and answers of the customers
Hello, what is the sound reduction that can be achieved with using one of your curtains over a window? For context, a competitor says that the most that their range can achieve is a reduction of 4 decibels.
Q Hello, what is the sound reduction that can be achieved with using one of your curtains over a wi...... Read moreAsked by 2023.07.21. 17:21onAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, it is not possible to determine in advance what kind of sound absorption it will have. In this case, the goal is to reduce the reverberation time. This will make the room quieter. But unfortunately, it is impossible to say by how much. I recommend Ditto, Forio, Brazio, Brawa, Pike, curtains.
The best of these are Ditto and Forio. Double thickness if possible. When looking for curtains online, the most important factors are material quality, thickness and weight. Considering these parameters, our curtains are the best on the market.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us.
Is the lining (or backing) of the curtain available in any colour other than medium brown?
Q Is the lining (or backing) of the curtain available in any colour other than medium brown?Asked by 2023.04.20. 14:30onAnswered by the admin
The back of the curtain is only possible with one color. But if you want both sides to be nice and the same, you have to ask for double thickness. In this case, it will be sewn together so that both sides are the same color.
1) When measuring the width of the curtain, do you require the pole/track length or the total width of the curtain fabric? 2) Which fabric is most effective at soundproofing for a recording studio glass door? 3) Which method of hanging (hooks, rings etc) is the most effective for soundproofing a recording studio glass door?
Q 1) When measuring the width of the curtain, do you require the pole/track length or the total wid...... Read moreAsked by 2023.04.20. 14:14onAnswered by the admin
When ordering, always specify the size of the finished curtain.
I recommend Ditto, Forio, Brazio, Brawa, Pike, curtains.
The best of these are Ditto and Forio. Double thickness if possible.
Curtain tape is the better answer.
What is the noise reduction if placed in front of a single glazed window please?
Q Hi! What is the noise reduction if placed in front of a single glazed window please?Asked by 2023.04.03. 12:35onAnswered by the admin
It is not possible to say in advance. Because it depends on the type of placement. How gap-free the curtain is installed. If you have a ring around the curtain, the sound will pass through the ring. What are the acoustics of the room. A lot depends on the sound absorption of the curtain. Generally speaking, 30% sound absorption is possible.
How can I choose to order the curtains with Ringli rings hoops. Is there a possibility to choose this option when I pass the order (because I can't see it) ? thanks
Q How can I choose to order the curtains with Ringli rings hoops. Is there a possibility to choose ...... Read moreAsked by 2020.11.07. 17:01onAnswered by the admin Hello, We have to write to us because of the RINGLI hoop. The extra cost.